?? for other mothers of males

do your kids touch each other? all the time? while shrieking unintelligible insults?

do they absentmindedly break everything they touch? just bending or twisting or picking at an object until it's dead? then do they abandon that object in a part of the house where it doesn't belong?

when do they stop?

I've been telling myself for almost two decades that they're going to outgrow this stuff. I just spotted the oldest (19) fiddling with a pen until it broke, then drop it on the piano.

They will stop eventually, won't they?

Comments

  1. "do they absentmindedly break everything they touch? just bending or twisting or picking at an object until it's dead? then do they abandon that object in a part of the house where it doesn't belong?"

    My son will be 22 next month. He does this all the time. I think it stops when they move out. ::whimper::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelbi10:22 AM

    Oh man, I was just asking this the other day, and my kids are only 6, 9, and 12!

    Makes me want to go curl up in the fetal position for the next fifteen years or so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)