interview with the bod

me: okay, I've given you some coffee, bowing to your need for decaf, let's go sit and have a talk.

body:

me: I think you need to decide which physical imperfection you want. Your current forays into two extremes is just unfair. You can't have it both ways.

body: huh?

me: Pick one. Dry, wrinkled skin or pimples. Not both.

body:

me: And the hair. Frizzy, fly away or greasy. Not both.

body:

me: And you can have either PMS or hot flashes. Irritability or ..... irritability. Okay, maybe that one doesn't count.


body:


me: And about the sleep thing. Either insomnia or exhaustion.

body:

me: Okay, fine. Ignore me, I'm used to it. But.....oh, for God's sake. Would you look at that?

body: huh?

me: You're ignoring me. I can't get anywhere with you. I'm going to have a talk with the weather. Maybe I'll have better luck . . . . Excuse me, weather?

weather:

me: I see you're trying to do too much here and I think you need to pick one season or the other. Rain or snow. Winter or spring. Hello? Are you listening to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)