Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

paging Toni

I've lost the email address of Toni, the person who wrote me a nice note about Ratcatcher and added "but look at these mistakes you made," and included an easy-to-read list of page numbers and the typos on 'em.

I immediately recognized a potential sucker beta reader who's also an excellent proofer. She was someone I could really take advantage of use in my life. She said sure, she'd do it and I started sending out mss for her to read and check. Then a minor disaster struck. I lost her addie in the great Email Disaster Purge of two months ago. Did I mention how much I hate Outlook? Answer = even more than I hate Windows Vista.

But no time for tangents. I have to get to work.

Yo, if you read this blog, and want to read more manuscripts, please, please, please let me know, Toni!!!

And yeah, I'd pay her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 AM

    Toni here. Just sent you my email address. Hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete