yikes, I don't think I've gone so long without blogging before. Maybe because I've been digging up excerpts and posting them on a loop and I've had more than enough of me.

I'd say I haven't written because I have nothing to say but that hasn't stopped me for how freaking long? I've been blogging for years and years and years. I passed ancient and am a fossil in the blogosphere.

I've stopped reading a lot of blogs too. The quicky check in with facebook and twitter means I can tell if anything BIG is going on. BIG as in a book sale, an illness, a birth, an argument, a divorce.

I'm such a girl. (Mike just read Gene Weingarten to me and....... yeah, so?)

There's a sea change coming.

I love that phrase even if I don't know WT exact F it means***. I'm just waiting to find out what it is exactly. No one's told me, but I can feel it in the air. For all I know, it could be the inspiration to finally clean the basement hits.
______
*** now I do. Bless you internet and double bless you Willie. and yeah, I got the gist right all these years.

Comments

  1. Change is in the air for certain. Along with a nice bite of winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)