poetry

the spam box collection...various lines lifted from about 200 letters

1.

I brush my hair
Have you brushed your hair this morning?
I thought about you
Important that you reply
I googled you today....
trouble
viewing this email?
Urgent news!
I'm sorry I'm late again.
We have not received your reply Billy was not satisfied.
Your wife will not be satisfied.
You will be satisfied.
She will love you more
Urgent
News!


2
Replica Rolex
Cheers. Sheaf Wizard
Over the dying summer I have known. Now....
Replica they'll never know isn't real
I was excluded
I was excluded from parties and celebrations.
Never satisfied with your tool.
Bigger better tool
Never satisfied.
You will be glad.

Universal decision for men who want to stay men
It's easy. For you.
We have not received your reply
Trouble
Viewing this email?
Can you say timely
I miss you

3.
We have not received your reply
We are awaiting your reply
wistful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)