how to get ninety-nine cent audiobooks.

I posted this on some Kindle board I joined because some article about promo told me to join the board. Articles about promo are running my life at the moment. But that's okay. I paid attention to an article I found (on Galleycat, I think?)....and lookit:


that's what I woke up to this morning. Nice numbers for Her Mad Baron. It was languishing until I followed the advice of some article or another. God, I'm tarred, tarred, tarred.


ANYWAY BACK TO THE USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE BOOKS. 

I'm fairly sure I told you this but did you listen? No.

All of the books I'm talking about are classics (out of copyright) but I swear Jane Austen is made to be read aloud and the readers are pros.
here's the way to do it:
1. You go pick up your free kindle copy here  and then, once you have the book in your library
2. click on the audible version of the book. The whispersync program means you can get these titles for 99 cents.
Simple!
I'm having a wonderful time listening to Austen, Dickens, and Wodehouse. Except, no, right now I'm listening to a spy novel I got from the library. I couldn't tell you the name of the hero, the name of author, the name of the damn book. Maybe I should go for The Portrait of Dorian Gray. I don't have that one yet. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)