C3 likes big black tails


 
chickens going about job of pecking, scratching
wait, hold on, there's something C3 adores
different angle because different incident. Happens A LOT
several seconds later, old dog gets up and moves

This is what happens every time the dog lies down.





C3 spots the dog and comes over.






Why? Because she adores the dog's tail.













It's all fine until she starts trying to remove individual hairs.

















 Dog is sad I don't leave them loose and alone together














No, really, it's okay because the dog is in love too. She's fascinated by C3 and her sisters. The dog is so captivated, she drools as she watches them.




I used to suppose that if I did leave them alone, I'd come back to find a pile of feathers and a burping dog. Now I'm not as sure. C3 might have intimidated the dog with her tail-lovin' ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)