Powder of Sin -- 99 cents for another 5 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes, 20 seconds

That countdown clock makes me smile every time I see it. I have no idea why--it's old news by now. Something so portentous about having the minutes and seconds tacked on there. Probably bringing back memories of all those movies with bombs...just....about....to.....blow.

So anyway. Go look at the clock here. And buy the book cheap! 

Which title is this, you ask? It was once published by Loose Id as Powder of Love but enough people read that as "Power of Love" that the whole title thing got awkward. I got the rights to the book back and published it on my own.

Now some people are shocked that a story about an aphrodisiac has sex in it. ("The sex scenes towards the beginning were what you might find in a slightly saucier than normal romance novel, but towards the end of the book it surprised even me how graphic the sex scenes had become. Not that I minded... Much.") Or they're shocked that a story about an aphrodisiac doesn't have sex in it sooner. ("Book was good but I felt like it took a long time to get to the point. It was a build up of tension wondering if and when it would all happen.")

But at least no one thinks it's an inspie!

here's a link to the cover copy and an excerpt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)