hubris

I want to post Halloween pictures of aya and tom, but I can't because I don't have any. I need my pix of butterflies and h1n1.


Here's Alex from a gazillion years ago. My boy:


VERY SAD BABY





Pretty happy teenager.



I don't get it but I'll take it, thanks. I realize the reason we're doing well here is that we're incredibly lucky with the kids, the health, the ability to laugh at the same stupid crap etc. The basics are better than anyone could hope for. That means any whining? Details and blips.

I should probably knock wood 24/7 ....spit over my left shoulder . . .light candles of gratitude to the gods . . . maybe clean the place up a little? Some recognition of the bounty. Maybe I'll whine creatively just to disguise the situation so the eye of chaos won't fall upon this house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)