Friday

I wrote a post over at Passionate Prose today. Nothing new. (22 years old, actually)

Here's what I did this morning: get entirely lost in Hatfud trying to find the flipping Hilton. How embarrassing--I live here. The ladies were laughing their asses off and bellowing at me in Bosnian. We all felt sort of overwhelmed as we shuffled into the huge building with paper sacks of crafts (as well as their usual tin-foil wrapped packages of borek. They never buy food.). Turns out to be a big conference and they got nametags and lunch. Very posh. I grabbed a cup of good coffee and got lost trying to find my car again.

I have to go back tomorrow and that's when I'll bother to find out what the heck kind of conference it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)